Monday, July 23, 2012

Coffee Stained Tags

I can never get enough coffee stained tags. Easy peasy, fast and easy!















I start with leftover coffee from the coffee pot.



















Add a little vanilla extract and a couple of tablespoons of instant coffee.


I used three different sizes of tags that I pick up at the office supply store.

I like to scrunch them up a bit before placing them in the coffee pot.

I add about 10 tags at a time to the coffee pot and let them soak for about 3-4 minutes.















Remove the tags with tongs and lay flat on paper toweling or a tea towel.




After I lay them out flat I sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top and rub it in with my finger. I love the smell and the texture it gives on the tags. I let them sit overnight and in the morning I have beautiful vintage tags ready to go for my projects!


















Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...