Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"I love you" Valentine Card

My home is pretty much back to normal. I said 'pretty much' because all my Christmas decorations etc. have made there way to the storage area downstairs. So all that's left is to pack up! In the meantime between work (ugh!!) and playtime in my craftroom, I made a Valentine's card. It started out for my hubby but the card became too girlie. So I'm just going to add it to my stash of cards. You like?

















Inside of the card...


thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love it Christina. Do you have my address? LOL? Happy New year my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you commented on the "pretty much"...so does that mean it's my job to comment on the "normal"? haha
    Your card is gorgeous! I hope to get to youtube one of these days and catch up. I know you've got some videos I haven't seen yet!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...